Page 1338 of 1417 FirstFirst ... 3388381238128813281336133713381339134013481388 ... LastLast
Results 13,371 to 13,380 of 14162
    Money List Winner

Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

Was complete and utter Rammel. Could not hit two decent shots on the spin. One don't shot would of been lovely.

At Enville in Tee Tours event and mustered 40 on the Lodge, 3 birdies in my own 34. No prizes today with 44's being top. In pretty good nick
    Handicap : 5.2

Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    Was complete and utter Rammel. Could not hit two decent shots on the spin. One don't shot would of been lovely.
    Not the time to be peaking my friend. Blame the conditions. Wrong kind of mud

Q-School Graduate

Strange round. Couldn't chip to save my life. Shanked about 5 in a row on the first 3 holes, and a couple later in the round. However driving was decent, hit my irons the best i have in months, and pitching was excellent - holed out from about 90 yards with my GW on one of the par 5s.

34 points was a reasonable reflection of how I played, but could have been so much better, no idea what went wrong with the chipping.

Quote Originally Posted by rudebhoy View Post
    Strange round. Couldn't chip to save my life. Shanked about 5 in a row on the first 3 holes, and a couple later in the round. However driving was decent, hit my irons the best i have in months, and pitching was excellent - holed out from about 90 yards with my GW on one of the par 5s.

34 points was a reasonable reflection of how I played, but could have been so much better, no idea what went wrong with the chipping.
    Sounds like a decent return especially with the chipping woes. Is it a problem you've had before

Worse than absolutely average today.
    Not sure why but just couldn't get it going.
    Nothing horrific just not a lot decent
    Not helped by having 4 putts defy gravity
    Still a bit rusty, only my second round since before Xmas so hopefully Friday might be a tad better.
    Callaway clubs in a Callaway bag.

Handicap 7.8 at Whipsnade Park

H4H Handicap challenge Vs r0wly86

You might be a King or a Little Street Sweeper but sooner or later you dance with The Reaper...

Journeyman Pro

Played today 2 ball 2 hours 31 mins

38 points with a blob

Imagine if we took our time

Assistant Pro

Played a solo round at Mill Ride today, the course was very quiet, only saw a handful of other players. This was my second time there, the first time the course was frozen solid. Pretty good conditions to day, fairways and greens were in very good condition. I played mostly OK with a couple of bad holes. I felt a bit annoyed on the 11th (par 3 with a lake between tee and green), hit a decent 3 wood and cleared the lake but hit a yellow stake and bounced back into the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck View Post
    Played a solo round at Mill Ride today, the course was very quiet, only saw a handful of other players. This was my second time there, the first time the course was frozen solid. Pretty good conditions to day, fairways and greens were in very good condition. I played mostly OK with a couple of bad holes. I felt a bit annoyed on the 11th (par 3 with a lake between tee and green), hit a decent 3 wood and cleared the lake but hit a yellow stake and bounced back into the lake.
    Good hear to it was in good course. It had been suffering in the wet conditions. How much did they charge?

Played Hankley Common today - in such great condition and the sun was shining

4BBB Comp - I was off my society HC off 0 my partner was off 5 - we ended up with 43 points , the other pair were 44 points off a 5 and 6 HC but neither pair in the prizes despite some great golf but a superb day out