Page 1294 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 294794119412441284129212931294129512961304 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,940 of 13097
    Challenge Tour Pro

Re: I played today and...(Rolling thread)

Pleased with my 35 points today put my second shot into the water on the last hole which was a poor way to finish, just waiting for my new Ping G400 driver to arrive and hoping for some extra yards.

Quote Originally Posted by richart View Post
    Looking forward to play West Lancs on the way up to Turnberry. Obviously much easier greens than Murcar judging by your score. Well played.
    No 7 putts this time. Actually they have some slope in them. The course and club have been great both times I've played this year. It's tough if the wind and rough are up !!!
    H/cap 6.7,

Money List Winner

12 hole winter Stableford for me today and after playing well for the last few weeks I had a shocker, apart from my driving I was all over the place and couldn't hit 2 decent shots together, I managed the grand total for 16 points.

I guess it will serve to let me know that I cant play well every time I go out. I had planned on having a playing lesson after the round but te pro cancelled on me, just as well when I was playing like that.
    WS DXi Superlight Driver
    WS Fybrid RS 17°
    WS Fybrid RS 23°
    WS Fybrid RS 26°
    Orka GS5 CTi irons 5-SW
    Titliest Vokey 52/8, 56/8
    Odyssey Works 2ball Fang

Handicap 2012 34>19.4, 2013>15.4, 2014>11.9, 2015>10.0, 2016<11.6, 2017>10.8

My golf blog http://louisesgolfblog.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.ellesmeregolfclub.co.uk/index.php

Head Pro

Steady 79 at the forest of Arden with 2 doubles 😱 green average and not a winter course
    Handicap 2015: Restarted August :-) 3 cards 12.0
    2016: 12.0 > 8.1
    2017: 8.1 > 5.9 (winter series still to play #qualifyers)

Challenge Tour Pro

Quote Originally Posted by OnTour View Post
    Steady 79 at the forest of Arden with 2 doubles 😱 green average and not a winter course
    Is that the Arden (Championship) course or the 2nd course?
    Was thinking of playing the Arden soon after the recent dry spell, but not if it's still boggy

Head Pro

Quote Originally Posted by shortgame View Post
    Is that the Arden (Championship) course or the 2nd course?
    Was thinking of playing the Arden soon after the recent dry spell, but not if it's still boggy
    Arden pal, never understand why they persist in shaving them down and look average(footprints galore) . Its dry at mo won't be long before the front nine goes boggy.
    Last edited by OnTour; 03-Nov-2017 at 17:05. Reason: Error
    Handicap 2015: Restarted August :-) 3 cards 12.0
    2016: 12.0 > 8.1
    2017: 8.1 > 5.9 (winter series still to play #qualifyers)

Challenge Tour Pro

Arden pal, never understand why they persist in shaving them down and look average(footprints galore) . Its dry at mo won't be long before the front nine goes boggy.
    cheers, it was starting to get a bit churned up towards the end of the Seniors Masters, wondered if it had recovered

Just back from a weeks golf in Cyprus. 7 rounds, 5 rounds at Elea, 1 round at Secret Valley and a quick round at Aphrodite Hills (all greens have just been remodelled and relayed, so course is a bit upside down. It will be awesome come feb when they re-open the course up fully again)
    It took until the last round at Elea to par the last 3 holes together, such a tough finish when the rest of the course is fairly steady.

Already booked in for 10 days next September. Cant wait.
    HCP 2017: 5.2 -> 3.8
    Selby GC

Probably by tomorrow looking at forecast and the rain coming over

Won my 2nd round winter series matchplay knockout today with the last putt on the 18th.

Came back from being 3 down after 5 holes then 1 down on the turn.

Great company against an ex captain, teed off at 12 noon and it was millionaires Golf all the way around not seeing a soul in glorious sunshine 😎🏌️