Page 2 of 136 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Re: Good luck this weekend- ONLY post here if you buffer or less this weekend!

2x Nett 68's in the 4bbb medal. 2 birdies on par3's and an eagle on our 15th. Played as a 3 ball so I played with both guys. Lots of good golf.
    The new driver is just cheating, even the bad ones hit the fairway.
    HCP 2017: 3.5(4)
    Selby GC

Nett 71 today
    Last edited by PhilTheFragger; 17-May-2014 at 15:51.

Assistant Pro

Today's monthly stableford should have seen me get a cut. 22 points on the front......a poor 14 on the back left me with 36. Normally I'd be happy to hit 36 but today should have been so much better. Great conditions for it but sadly I did do any justice to the back 9. There always next weekend.
    Titleist 915 D3 8.5Titleist 915 f 16.5Titleist 915 h 21Okra GS5 SC 4-pwMizuno mpt5 WedgesOdyssey milled #7Handicap 9

A relatively solid round with 2 slips I failed to recover from but hey. Gross 88 Nett 72 with SSS 69 should see me buffer well because CSS is unlikely to go down. Putting was solid with only one three putt and 2 sand saves. Full of positives.
    Last edited by palindromicbob; 17-May-2014 at 15:30.
    Poobah Po Po Bagpipes.

Does it include roll ups ?

Got 43 points today ( gross 70 - I under par )

Yet still didn't win the money
    "It's called golf because all the other four letter words were already taken"

Me me me

Gross 76, which was a win, but ever better gets me to single figures. Happy days

Buffer for me today - putted great and had some good up and downs but the rest was ropey. Today's new experience was hitting myself on the head with my own ball - look like a donkey and a penalty - lucky I'm not good enough to take this game seriously.
    North Berwick Golf Club - 2017 Handicap 11.0 ↑11.5 ↓11.3 ↑11.5 ↓10.5 ↑10.7

39 points in the roll up. And I buggered up the 17th. Finished with a birdied 4 for 4 points on the last so well chuffed. Short game excellent and drove nicely too. In a happy Homer place and New Golf Thinking worked a treat

Results not posted yet but 75 blows for 40 pts should see a cut coming , well it will, im sure of that , it was off our blue medal tees so css should be 36 or 37 at worst .. 37 will see a .6 cut to 6.4 , 36 will be .8 to 6.2 ...

either way once its 36 or 37 it will be new lowest handicap ever for me .. chuffed even if bogeys on 16 & 18 took a bit of the gloss off what could have been
    Golf... A simple game played by complicated people ...

Money List Winner

74 - 75 in the county champs, cut made. Another 36 tomorrow.
    Is this really a game we play for pleasure?

Titelist 915 D2 10.5* Silver Rogue (s)
    TM M1 15* Graffaloy Prolaunch Axis (s)
    Callaway Xhot2 19* Tour Design DI(s)
    Srixon 20* ZU45 Miyazaki Blue 7s
    Srixon z745 4 & 5i Nippon Modus (s)
    Srixon z945 6-pw Nippon Modus (s)
    Vokey SM4 52*
    Vokey SM4 58*
    Scotty Cameron Newport
    Titleist Pro-v 1
    Srixon stand bag/ Callaway Big Bertha Tour
    H'cap 3