H4H 2014 Challenge - CMAC 5.2 vs Sponge1980 5.0
"90% of swing faults start at address. The other 10% start at address as well......"
JustOneUK.com ...Free Advertising
So stick £2.00 on the lottery and manage to get 3 numbers up out of 49 (or however many it is) and you "might" win £25.00. Or stick £2.00 on a single number on a roulette wheel (1 of 37) and if it comes up you win £70.00 plus your stake back....
No brainer. Brighton here I come.....
With Richart as a partner, what could possibly go wrong??????
Just Ones Stepdad
A gimme is a concession usually made by two golfers, neither of whom can putt very well
The only reason me and HID still play the lotteyr is because stupidly we put the same numbers on from the very start, we know the numbers off by heart, so if we did stop and they did come up, it would be gutting, but that said in the 21years the lottery has been going we've won nowt more than a tenner.
A mate was ina syndicate and they won 110k between 11, so he paid for me and him to go on a 3 week holiday in the US, the rest he gave to family.
I occasionally play the euromillions but they are just lucky dip lines and I've had more success with them than anything.
In the Bag:
Titliest D2 913 Driver 9.5 Degree
Titleist 913H 19 Degree Hybrid
Taylormade R11 3 Metal
Mizuno JPX 825 Pro 4 - 9 (Nippon NS Pro 1150GH Tour Regular)
Cleveland 588 RTX Wedges (45, 50, 56 and 62)
Odyssey Versa No.9 BWB Super Stroke grip 2.0
On the Feet:
Puma Cell Fusion 3 Pro
Puma AMP Cell Fusion
The odds of hitting a duffed shot increase by the square of the number of people watching