Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Assistant Pro

Re: Happy birthday son

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Tough read but hope the little un had a good day. I know next to nothing about autism but hope you can find a way to re-channel his love for golf and that eventually you and him can find a way to hit the range or play a few holes together
    thanks homer. I can't wait for him to show his interest again.
    It still in there some where. He carries his golf club everywhere with him. And I do mean everywhere lol. It's never out of his hand, he won't even sleep if he don't have his clubs in his room.

Re: Happy birthday son

Wow, nearly cried at work reading this. No matter what happens down the line he seems to have a great dad who will be there for him and love him, hes a lucky boy!

A very happy birthday!!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Latest Golf News

US maintain narrow Presidents Cup lead

The US team go into the final day of the Presidents Cup leading 9.5pts to 8.5pts

October 10, 2015

2015 Presidents Cup’s wives and girlfriends

From Paulina Gretzky to Amanda Bowditch, we take a look at the loved ones of this week's players.

October 9, 2015

2015 Presidents Cup: Team USA

Jay Haas used his Captain's Picks to select his son Bill and Phil Mickelson.

October 7, 2015

2015 Presidents Cup: International team

Major winners Louis Oosthuizen, Charl Schwartzel, Jason Day and Adam Scott are among those playing for the International team this week.

October 7, 2015

British Masters Golf Betting Tips

The European Tour is on home soil this week as the British Masters returns to the schedule, the event is being played over the stunning Marquess course at Woburn Golf Club and being supported by Sky Sports and hosted by Ian Poulter, check out our British Masters Golf Betting Tips

October 7, 2015