Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Assistant Pro

Re: Happy birthday son

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Tough read but hope the little un had a good day. I know next to nothing about autism but hope you can find a way to re-channel his love for golf and that eventually you and him can find a way to hit the range or play a few holes together
    thanks homer. I can't wait for him to show his interest again.
    It still in there some where. He carries his golf club everywhere with him. And I do mean everywhere lol. It's never out of his hand, he won't even sleep if he don't have his clubs in his room.

Alex1975

Re: Happy birthday son

Wow, nearly cried at work reading this. No matter what happens down the line he seems to have a great dad who will be there for him and love him, hes a lucky boy!

A very happy birthday!!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Golf Foundation honours grass roots golf heroes

The Golf Foundation Presidents’ Awards took place at Wentworth on Wednesday 20th May. They celebrated the work of volunteers and professionals who have given their time to the game

May 22, 2015

Trade in old waterproofs for charity and a discount

Trade in old waterproofs to a Benross retailer to raise money for cancer research. You will also get a discounted price on a new set of Benross XTEX waterproofs.

May 22, 2015

Golf Trips: The ultimate souvenir

How would you fancy a beautifully bound photo-book, telling the tales of glory and woe from your annual golf trip? Could be pretty cool…

May 22, 2015

Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Betting Tips

The PGA Tour are in Texas this week and all eyes will be on one Texan to see if he can win in his home state check out who out tipster has gone for with these Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Betting Tips

May 20, 2015