Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Assistant Pro

Re: Happy birthday son

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Tough read but hope the little un had a good day. I know next to nothing about autism but hope you can find a way to re-channel his love for golf and that eventually you and him can find a way to hit the range or play a few holes together
    thanks homer. I can't wait for him to show his interest again.
    It still in there some where. He carries his golf club everywhere with him. And I do mean everywhere lol. It's never out of his hand, he won't even sleep if he don't have his clubs in his room.

Alex1975

Re: Happy birthday son

Wow, nearly cried at work reading this. No matter what happens down the line he seems to have a great dad who will be there for him and love him, hes a lucky boy!

A very happy birthday!!

Posting Permissions