Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Assistant Pro

Re: Happy birthday son

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Tough read but hope the little un had a good day. I know next to nothing about autism but hope you can find a way to re-channel his love for golf and that eventually you and him can find a way to hit the range or play a few holes together
    thanks homer. I can't wait for him to show his interest again.
    It still in there some where. He carries his golf club everywhere with him. And I do mean everywhere lol. It's never out of his hand, he won't even sleep if he don't have his clubs in his room.

Alex1975

Re: Happy birthday son

Wow, nearly cried at work reading this. No matter what happens down the line he seems to have a great dad who will be there for him and love him, hes a lucky boy!

A very happy birthday!!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Rory McIlroy Proven Wrong About Olympics

Rory McIlroy Proven Wrong About Golf in the Olympics after previously saying he would only watch "the stuff that mattered"

August 25, 2016

The Barclays Golf Betting Tips

The first event of the 2016 FedExCup Playoffs is here, check out who we think will do well with our The Barclays Golf Betting Tips

August 24, 2016

Made in Denmark Golf Betting Tips

There is sure to be plenty of drama as the European Tour travels to the Himmerland Golf and Spa Resort, check out who we think will triumph with our Made in Denmark Golf Betting Tips

August 24, 2016

Rory McIlroy Spotted Testing Replacement Putter

Rory McIlroy has been spotted testing a number of putters at The Barclays, with the news coming just weeks after Nike announced it is to stop making golf clubs

August 23, 2016

FedEx playoffs get underway at The Barclays

The 2016 FedEx Cup playoffs get underway this week with The Barclays at Bethpage State Park in New York. Jason Day defends the title while Jordan Spieth defends the FedEx Cup itself.

August 23, 2016