Golf Monthly Forums

Golf_monthly

Navigation

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Irish Craic Classic 2012 Ballyliffin 26th & 27th May Deposits now being take

Quote Originally Posted by palindromicbob View Post
    I keep coming back to this thread, opening a new tab and looking at the course website and then at my calendar. If I can pay at the end of April (in full) can I be put down as a provisional yes for 2 rounds and 1 night. With getting married next year and HID wanting to start a family then this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for me and neither of these courses are on my society calendars. Please tell me its not going to be stroke though . I'm a 22 handicap trapped in a 28's swing.
    I would say it would be ok as I still have to pay my deposit (next week Brendy promise). Last year it was an absolutely cracking weekend and will be again this year hopefully. Dont worry about it being stroke either I would imagine a lot of folk will be fuddled with guinness

Re: Irish Craic Classic 2012 Ballyliffin 26th & 27th May Deposits now being take

Payment then should be ok matey, I have the tee times reserved and any more rooms shouldnt be a problem, there were plenty of rooms available last year, plus you would be sharing anyway if numbers are even.

Chris, No probs..

Quote Originally Posted by chris661 View Post
    I would say it would be ok as I still have to pay my deposit (next week Brendy promise). Last year it was an absolutely cracking weekend and will be again this year hopefully. Dont worry about it being stroke either I would imagine a lot of folk will be fuddled with guinness
    If I remember right it was stableford both days last year, or is my memory a bit hazy with the after effects of the Rusty Nail on the saturday night?

palindromicbob.... get yourself along mate it is a great weekend and its a fantastic deal that Brendy has once again got us
    .................................................. ................................................. .......................

pooba po po bagpipes

Excellent. I'll get the details at the end of the month.
    2014: Start: 15.4 Current : 17.3
    Q Played:26 Buffer:7 Increase:1.9 Reduction:0
    Only 0.1 left then it can't get any worse until 2015

Cobra & MD top, Wilson ci11 middle, MD bottom and a Mizuno flat stick.
    Pooba po po bagpipes
    30/08

Yea stableford points guys, stroke would be cruel on some of the guys and could turn a good round into a very long one!
    Payday week for anyone else thinking about coming over, come on get your name down.

BTW for those of us wanting to play castlerock first, the teetimes are getting tight, 1-2pm is free but everything else is booked out so might need to skip off work very early to make it up for around 1pm.
    Last edited by brendy; 26-Apr-2012 at 10:32.

Hows the numbers looking now Brendy?

Anywhere near last years figure?
    .................................................. ................................................. .......................

pooba po po bagpipes

Numbers are looking okay not as many as last year but im still waiting on a few more inc GM staffers. At least half a dozen of us staying both nights so the rusty nail will get a touch
    Looking at around 14-16 at the moment playing either or both days.
    Last edited by brendy; 27-Apr-2012 at 08:01.

Meant to say also, deposits are with the hotel (42 or 35) the remainder of the 79 to be paid to them then 50 per round paid at the golf club before play commences rather than paying the hotel everything.

Another couple of tasters

The big man himself

The little man himself

The fantastic 7th on the Glashedy course.
    Last edited by brendy; 27-Apr-2012 at 08:09.

Quote Originally Posted by brendy View Post
    Meant to say also, deposits are with the hotel (42 or 35) the remainder of the 79 to be paid to them then 50 per round paid at the golf club before play commences rather than paying the hotel everything.
    I'm confused. Are those the 2 night prices? Is it still 145 euro for the 1 night and 2 rounds?? Do I send you the despoit? Please advise

2014: Start: 15.4 Current : 17.3
    Q Played:26 Buffer:7 Increase:1.9 Reduction:0
    Only 0.1 left then it can't get any worse until 2015

Cobra & MD top, Wilson ci11 middle, MD bottom and a Mizuno flat stick.
    Pooba po po bagpipes
    30/08

Quote Originally Posted by palindromicbob View Post
    I'm confused. Are those the 2 night prices? Is it still 145 euro for the 1 night and 2 rounds?? Do I send you the despoit? Please advise

Yep 145 Euro for 1 night and 2 rounds and you pay Brendy your deposit.

Golf is 50 Euro per round so 100 total which has to be paid at golf club before playing each day.

Your 35 or 42 Euro deposit is for your hotel so basically when you leaving the hotel you only owe them 3 Euro.

Well thats the way Im reading it anyway

pooba po po bagpipes