Golf Monthly Forums

Golf_monthly

Navigation

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Journeyman Pro

Re: Clicgear 3.0 cart.. Winter wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    Why wait, Stewart Z3 in, Clicgear out simples !
    Not sure the bank manager will agree..

Just on Z3 v CG3. One thing the CG scores is the net under the handle. I toss my GPS and other riff raff into it. Not a big fan of the bottle holder since my bottle sits in the bag. I am assuming Z3 has a GPS accessory, but not sure i would stick it on. (dont use any of the CG3 accessories either)
    A fool and his ball will soon be parted..

HC: 18>17.9>19(18.5)
    2014 HC Target: 15
    Sticks include: Nike Covert Driver, Cobra and Yonex Hybrids, TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Shineys, TM xFT 52, Titelist Vokey 56 & 60 Wedges and TM Ghost Spider Putter
    Ball: TaylorMade Penta TP5 / Titelist ProV1s / Anything that I pick up
    My Blog: Permanently Beta
    I swing at: Hoebridge GC

Quote Originally Posted by vkurup View Post
    Got a fancy http://www.direct-golf.co.uk/golf_tr...ys/p11235.aspx trolley as a gift. Awesome kit. Built like a tank. rah rah rah....
    But does anyone know how to get winter wheels for it? AG sells hedgehogs for clicgear at 50-60. But thats just the regular cheap plastic/rubber hedgehog. I can get a regular basic trolley for that money. Any other suggestions?
    I have a solution to your problem - and for ALL CLICGEAR owners. We have just launched our own winter wheels for these superb trollies. The are called GLIDERS and a set of 3 is a now available for 29.99 (+p&p). They fit on to your existing wheels and can be left on all year round. Green keepers love them and are ordering them for their own hire trollies as they are so durable and work exceptionally well. They are, in our opinion, far superior to the "spiky" type which are expensive and don't last too long. Ours are tough and super durable.

No real need to push your products quite so openly within your first couple of posts.
    Last edited by chris661; 26-Sep-2013 at 19:18.

Journeyman Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Aitkenhead View Post
    I have a solution to your problem - and for ALL CLICGEAR owners. We have just launched our own winter wheels for these superb trollies. The are called GLIDERS and a set of 3 is a now available for 29.99 (+p&p). They fit on to your existing wheels and can be left on all year round. Green keepers love them and are ordering them for their own hire trollies as they are so durable and work exceptionally well. They are, in our opinion, far superior to the "spiky" type which are expensive and don't last too long. Ours are tough and super durable.
    Looks interesting... how do they clip onto the wheel?
    Last edited by chris661; 26-Sep-2013 at 19:19.
    A fool and his ball will soon be parted..

HC: 18>17.9>19(18.5)
    2014 HC Target: 15
    Sticks include: Nike Covert Driver, Cobra and Yonex Hybrids, TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Shineys, TM xFT 52, Titelist Vokey 56 & 60 Wedges and TM Ghost Spider Putter
    Ball: TaylorMade Penta TP5 / Titelist ProV1s / Anything that I pick up
    My Blog: Permanently Beta
    I swing at: Hoebridge GC

Quote Originally Posted by vkurup View Post
    Looks interesting... how do they clip onto the wheel?
    Thanks for your enquiry. Quite simple and easy - you just slide the GLIDERS on to the wheels, make sure they are centred well and then 4 screws and washers for each wheel secure them to the wheel - without damaging the wheel!! This works well and is the ONLY way to really fit winter treads to wheels. Even the "spiky" ones require screws if they are to stay on, the clips do not hold them well and green keepers have commented to us that when they have used these, the clips are not good and they have to screw them on and golf shops comment also (who are now selling ours) that screws are the only way...............
    Last edited by chris661; 26-Sep-2013 at 19:19.

Challenge Tour Pro

Colin-not sure if it would be a breach of rules or not but might be an idea to put up a link.
    In my Bag:
    TM SLDR Driver. 9.5*. Motore Speeder X.
    TM RBX Tour 3 Wood. 14.5*. Morore Speeder 7.2 Tour Spec.
    Cobra AMP Pro 4-PW. Project X PXI 6.0.
    Cobra Tour Trusty Wedges 50*, 54* & 58*. DG S200.
    Odyssey Protype Number 6. 33'' Length.

Lots of Srixon's....

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Aitkenhead View Post
    I have a solution to your problem - and for ALL CLICGEAR owners. We have just launched our own winter wheels for these superb trollies. The are called GLIDERS and a set of 3 is a now available for 29.99 (+p&p). They fit on to your existing wheels and can be left on all year round. Green keepers love them and are ordering them for their own hire trollies as they are so durable and work exceptionally well. They are, in our opinion, far superior to the "spiky" type which are expensive and don't last too long. Ours are tough and super durable. Please visit our ebay listings, under "Golf" and "GLIDERS". We also make them to fit any trolley. Happy rounds of golf!!! Colin for Red Kite Products.
    Colin,

Do you do a set of three for a Masters Cart iDuo? Three Wheeled all the same size?
    Glynn

Home:- The Chase Golf Club

SLDR 'Mini' Driver 14 Degree
    3 Wood - Cobra Amp
    Hybird 3 - Cobra Baffle
    Irons 4-PW - Cobra Amps
    51, 55 and 59 - Cobra Trusty Rusty
    Putter - Ping Karsten TR Anser 2
    Balls - Srizon Ad333/Bridgestone E6

Journeyman Pro

Cost effective alternative to clicgear wheel boot: big blue ikea bag. Does the job for me since I got my clicgear.
    Current bag:
    Driver: Nike VRS Covert Tour 2.0
    3w: Nike VR pro ltd edition 15*
    5w: Nike VR pro ltd edition 19*
    Irons: Mizuno mph4 3i, mp53 4-PW
    Wedges: Mizuno MP T11 52/07, 58/10
    Putter: Odyssey vline white hot pro

Handicap: 11.0
    Member of Filton Golf Club, Bristol

You can use cable ties to hold them in place 4 on each wheel , then cut the ties when you need to remove them.
    handicap 15.1 oops 15.4 .awe naw 15.5.

Quote Originally Posted by glynntaylor View Post
    Colin,

Do you do a set of three for a Masters Cart iDuo? Three Wheeled all the same size?
    Yes, we can fit any diameter size and width wheels. Let me know the size of your wheels. Colin. I am a little concerned I am breaking Golf Monthy rules here by promoting our products.

Pushing your products like this is against the forum rules
    Last edited by chris661; 26-Sep-2013 at 19:21.

Anyone wanting info from Colin, take it to PM that way he isn't breaking any of the Rules.

Cheers

DCB